Challenge of the Sphinx is an mission event that occurs between October 10 and November 7 2017. It takes the theme of Egyptian Gods.
Increase Item Reach
Sidekick can increase the range you can reach to a drop item.
- Epic is between Rare and Legendary.
- Mythic is above Legendary.
- Each of these sidekicks is imbued with magnetic magic, adding to your item and coin collection radius, in addition to other powers.
|+40 Item Reach, doubles Gems from Monsters|
|+40 Item Reach, finds 25% more Treasure Chests|
|+40 Item Reach, +50% dmg to Bosses|
|+40 Item Reach, +40% Gems from Treasure Chests|
|Prismatic Homing attack, +40 Item Reach, +50% dmg to Bosses|
Note: These can be found by open Royal Sphinx Egg. Because you can no longer find the egg, Rumi, Halla, Balou, Heros and Pharis are currently unavailable.
How to get Pharocius:
- During the event time, complete Missions to unlock Pharocius or 1 of 5 other new and exclusive sidekicks of the Royal Sphinx's Guard.
- In the hidden, ancient dunes, deep within the sandstorms of the Whisperwind Desert, Sophia discovered a pyramid and tomb complex dating back to times before recorded history. There she found the Royal Shpinx’s Guard, protecting a secret that’s lain dormant for millenian: The Force of Elements.
- The discovery of the Force of Elements has allowed the Guardians to unlock the Elemental Weaknesses of their enemies. Sidekicks now deal 50% bonus damage against bosses whose weakness matches their element. The Royal Sphinx Pharocius is imbued with the Prismatic Element, which is strong against all other Elements.